Tulsa criminal defense lawyer

Tulsa Criminal Defense Law Firm

Tulsa DUID Defense Attorney

Tulsa DUID Defense Attorney Caught Driving Under the Influence of Drugs?

An arrest can change your life. It is how you handle what happens after the handcuffs, mugshot and night in a jail cell that are important. A Tulsa DUID Defense Attorney at the Tulsa Criminal Defense Law Firm have been there to help others go through the process and can be there for you, too.

It all starts with a free and confidential case evaluation with a member of our team. We have the resources of a regional powerhouse law firm that can devote the time you deserve to protect your legal rights.Call now at (918) 256-3400 to speak with a defense lawyer in our Tulsa office.

Understanding The Law

Under  Okla. Stat. tit. 47 § 11-902, it is illegal to operate a motor vehicle under the influence of any intoxicating substance other than alcohol which may render such person incapable of safely operating it. A Tulsa DUID Defense Lawyer can review your specific situation and what you need to do to protect your rights. 

If you decline a test and are brought back to the patrol station or the hospital, the breath or blood draw must occur under the law within 2 hours. There are other requirements that must be met, that our team can explain as well. Remember, the clock is ticking after an arrest to try and keep your license to allow you to drive to your job. A Tulsa DUID Lawyer can help you protect your rights.

Free Consultation: Tulsa DUID Defense Attorney

When you’ve been arrested for a DUID in Oklahoma, it’s time to reach out to a team that knows how the police and prosecutors will put this case together in Tulsa. Just because you’ve been arrested doesn’t mean you don’t have rights. That’s why you need a Tulsa DUID Defense Attorney who can provide skillful assistance in your case.

Simply call our team at the Tulsa Criminal Defense Law Firm at (918) 256-3400 for a no-hassle confidential consultation. If you prefer the Tulsa DUID Defense Attorney to call you or reach you by email, click here to ask your questions via the free online consultation request form.